Code of Conduct (Community Guidelines)
Our Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is in action to prevent hate, threats, discrimination and violence within the community! Although, we know that BanterCrew is a very nice, respectable community we still have to list all the rules when using our services.
Here at BanterCrew we like to keep things simple. Here is how our moderation system works. (Highest Ranking > Lowest Ranking)
- Do respect all member(s) of the community.
- Do NOT create multiple account(s) to reserve usernames.
- Do NOT make threats to the community.
- Do NOT share anyones personal details on our website.
- Do NOT kick and/or ban evade.
- Do NOT post anything that will be deemed as racist, offensive and/or disrespectful.
- Do NOT post pornographic links, images or videos (this also includes GIFs).
- Do NOT post and/or share any terrorist propaganda.
- Do NOT post and/or share any links, images or video (this also includes GIFs) of self-harm and/or dangerous stunts that may cause user distress.
- Do NOT advertise anywhere on our community without permission. (things such as Avon, Littlewoods, Other Communities, etc.)
- Do NOT spam usless threads.
- Do NOT use pornographic related images.
- Do NOT use offensive images.